Accessibility statement: www.figondelhuecar.es
Figón del Huécar is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This website applies the requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
The website is designed for Responsive viewing, so it is optimally displayed on tablet and mobile devices. On these devices it is optimized for viewing on the latest versions of “Chrome for mobile”, “Firefox for mobile”, “Safari mobile”, “Opera Mini” and native Android browser.
The latest accessibility review was conducted in May 2023.
This accessibility statement applies to the website managed by Figón del Huécar.
The Figón del Huécar website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
Non-compliance with RD 1112/2018.
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons (all of which are under review and will be improved in future versions of the portals):
- Some forms do not have the elements associated properly, but this will be reviewed.
- On some pages there are problems in the reading and tabulation order.
- Pending to indicate the change of language in the “English” link in the mobile version.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on May 17, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
Last revision of the statement: May 17, 2023.
Remarks and contact information
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Convey other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other questions or suggestions for improvement related to the accessibility of the website by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling 629063366.
You can submit:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018.
- A request for accessible information relating to:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly stated to show that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and dealt with by INCIBE through the Contact form (Subject: “Web Accessibility”). If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the person concerned does not agree with the decision adopted, or the response does not meet the requirements set forth in Article 12.5, the person concerned may file a complaint.
A complaint may also be initiated in the event that the twenty working day period has elapsed without a response. The claim can be submitted through the Generic Instance of the electronic headquarters of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, as well as the other options included in Law 39/ 2015, of October 1, 2015, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations. Complaints will be received and processed by the Subdirectorate General for Services Inspection of the Ministry.
- It has been designed adapting to the standards and regulations in force in relation to accessibility, complying with the priority 2 (AA) checkpoints defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) specification.
- It is optimized for the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari and Opera.
- It is designed to be displayed correctly in any resolution and on any desktop, tablet or mobile device (responsive design).
- It has been made using HTML5 as markup language and CSS style sheets for its design.
In addition, a continuous audit and revision of content is carried out to facilitate its interpretation and improve navigation through the web portal.